PhD candidate working on visual inductive priors for Deep Learning at TU Delft, the Netherlands.
I am working with dr. Jan van Gemert.
My current research interests are equivariant neural networks and attention for Computer Vision.
Email: r.bruintjes at tudelft.nl
Office: Building 28 (VMB), fifth floor, room W.600
- March 2020: I am co-organizing the 1st Visual Inductive Priors for Data-Efficient Deep Learning Workshop at ECCV 2020. We are hosting paper, poster and challenge tracks.
- September 2019: Started as PhD candidate at TU Delft.
- 2017-2019: Deep Learning Engineer @ Sightcorp, working on deep learning-powered computer vision.
- 2017: Obtained Master degree in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Amsterdam.
- 2016: Project “Exploiting free text in patient records to derive healthcare quality indicators” with dr. Annette Ten Teije (VU) at Amsterdam Data Science.
- 2015: Project “Text Based Image Retrieval by Transfer Learning” with dr. Thomas Mensink (UvA) at Amsterdam Data Science.